Wednesday, May 2, 2012

It's neon time


The neon has conquered me. At least one neon item in your closet is required for this season. Don't worry, you will have ample choise opportunity. You might choose something simple like my t-shirt or opt for something more special. If you already have a neon item I'd like to know what it is. See you soon guys

Il fluo ha conquistato anche me. Almeno uno di questi capi è obbligatorio nel vostro armadio per questa stagione. Non preoccupatevi, avrete l'imbarazzo della scelta. Potreste scegliere qualcosa di semplice come la mia t-shirt o optare per qualcosa di più particolare. Se possedete già un capo fluo mi piacerebbe sapere di cosa si tratta. A presto ragazzi







 

I was wearing:
ZARA T-SHIRT AND JEANS
MESSECA GAVIN 
LOUIS VUITTON BAG
 ASOS NECKLACE

2 comments:

  1. love your blouse hon!!!! cute bag :)

    New Post is up- Zara, UCB and Kiehl's: A craze

    Love
    Akanksha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found you on chicisimo! You are very stylish girl!

    I wish you good luck with your blog! At the moment you have one more follower! :)
    Would be glad to see you also in my blog one day!
    Greetings from Spain!

    http://unachicafashiontastica.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete