Friday, October 14, 2011

Like a gipsy

Dsquared2
For this spring/summer some fashion designers have created clothings with characteristics typical of the Gypsy world.  I think that I like this style, but I'm not sure yet. We must try it to understand! What do you think about? Do you like it?


Per questa primavera/estate alcuni stilisti hanno deciso di realizzare capi con caratteristiche tipiche del mondo gitano. Credo che questo genere mi piaccia, ma non ne sono ancora del tutto sicura. Bisogna provarlo per capire! E voi cosa ne pensate? Vi piace?
Emilio Pucci

Emilio Pucci

Etro

Jo No Fui
Missoni

6 comments:

  1. so bright and striking full length dresses! wish i was tall like them so i can have the confidence :D
    love the 1st and 2nd!

    thanks for the follow, just followed you back!
    www.thehiddenfairy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Etro is so great! so inspiring!! Thnaks for visiting my blog!

    http://trecedocinco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That style is so beautiful. I would like to wear something like that too but im not the type for it.:( I love ur blog. I will follow it for sure <3

    xoxo

    jadore-la-couture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thnaks for visiting my blog!

    I`m follow you!

    www.12nasdesuenos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. <3 Emilio Pucci
    such a fabulous pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  6. First look - stunning! Thanks for stopping by :) I follow you back :)
    xx

    http://joanne-beautifuladdiction.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete